Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Importing Assets ? Help loading video.....

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
19/03/2017 10:26:05

RodrisilvaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Rodrisilva
doby wrote:
Rod, Got it to work, but has that washed out look I tried turning the light but it's still washed out any fix for that? (Looks darker before I put it on Muvizu)
edited by doby on 18/03/2017

That's true
I think it's a Muvizu backdrop settings issue because if you look to video in any editor you will see that color is normal. If you go to camera properties window >> adjustment >> brightness bar and you choose a percentage around 30% you will figure out what I mean.
19/03/2017 10:47:20

doby
doby
Rodrisilva wrote:
That's true
I think it's a Muvizu backdrop settings issue because if you look to video in any editor you will see that color is normal. If you go to camera properties window >> adjustment >> brightness bar and you choose a percentage around 30% you will figure out what I mean.

I see what you mean! It's a transparent video so I think it's more washed out than a normal video. Thanks!
19/03/2017 11:35:26

RodrisilvaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Rodrisilva
doby wrote:

I see what you mean! It's a transparent video so I think it's more washed out than a normal video. Thanks!

This washed color appears in animated textures on imported objects too .
A way to bypass this is to use a second backdrop and a camera pointing to first backdrop containing original video. Assign this camera to second backdrop then adjust the brightness in camera properties.

19/03/2017 18:09:14

doby
doby
Rodrisilva wrote:
This washed color appears in animated textures on imported objects too .
A way to bypass this is to use a second backdrop and a camera pointing to first backdrop containing original video. Assign this camera to second backdrop then adjust the brightness in camera properties.

Wow! Thanks for that! I was thinking that through. Makes sense! You're the best!
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Importing Assets ? Help loading video.....